Who is processing my information?
The site is run by ‘Grey Whippet Limited’ who is the data controller in respect of any personal data processed by you. We have a notification with the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK number ZA240398. You can check the register here.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect data that you directly provide to us:
• when you register and make a purchase through the site;
• when you send us a question or query;
This data includes name and contact details. We also retain details regarding your purchase (item, when sold etc.) and any queries or complaints you raise. We don't have access to your payment and card details since these are held by the payment service providers.
We collect data when you use the site, including data about:
• your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address. Please note that we do not link the IP addresses to any user account;
• your purchase history; and
• the number of times you visit the site and the amount of time you spend using the site.
Some but not all of this information will be personal data from which you can be identified when linked with other information we hold about you.
Who do we share your information with?
• Payment gateways and providers: This is in order to process your payment for your purchases. They have their own privacy policies which detail how they will process your information. To find out more about PayPal, their security and privacy, visit: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security. To find out more about Amazon payments, their security and privacy, visit: https://payments.amazon.co.uk
• Processors: We may occasionally use third party processors for other purposes such as marketing. However, they are always selected carefully and we impose all required contractual requirements on them to ensure your data is protected.
• Acquirer: If this shop is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so they may continue to sell our products to you.
• Law enforcement: In very rare cases we may need to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep data only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected and otherwise where required by law or in order to defend or bring any legal action.
How do you keep my information secure?
To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Whilst we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information by you to us is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
It is important you keep your account log in details safe and secure.
What do I do if I have questions, a complaint or want to access my information?